Tidelift is sponsoring RubyConf in Nashville Nov. 18-20. We are excited to spend some time with some Ruby folks and chat about how a managed open source subscription can help your development team you save time and reduce risk when using open source.
Are you attending? Keep your eyes peeled for the orange Tidelift booth. Stop by and we’ll show you how Tidelift works directly with upstream maintainers to keep your code healthy and happy—and we’ll give you a pair of the best socks you’ll ever find at an event.
There’s much to see and learn at RubyConf, so schedule some time with us on-site now to learn more about the Tidelift Subscription. Are you attending the event? Book a meeting with us now for on-site and we’ll send you one of our “Pay the Maintainer” t-shirts.
We're attending as many events as we can this year with the goal of learning from open source users and creators like you. Speaking to you at these events helps us make open source work better—for everyone.
- AWS re:invent, December 2-6, Las Vegas
- Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit, December 3-5, Las Vegas
- Open FinTech Forum, December 9, New York
What we are up to and how you can learn more
Tidelift provides commercial support and maintenance for the open source dependencies you use to build your applications, backed by project maintainers, via the Tidelift Subscription. Save time and reduce risk when using open source.
- If you are a software developer and are interested in getting enterprise-ready open source software, managed for you with help from the people who created it, learn more about the Tidelift Subscription.
- Are you an open source maintainer? Take your project to the next level by partnering with Tidelift. Turn it into a commercial product and get paid for the value you create. Learn more about partnering with Tidelift.
And if you’re in Nashville, look for the orange table and orange socks!