Yesterday, we put out an honest-to-goodness Tidelift press release, on the occasion of our first funding announcement. Thought it would be nice to capture the highlights all in one place.
- Donald Fischer shared his thoughts on the Tidelift blog about how we could set the bar even higher than sustainability for open source
- Our friends and partners at Foundry Group and General Catalyst explained why they invested in Tidelift
- Tidelift Raises $15M Series A From General Catalyst, Foundry, & Others by Alex Wilhelm at Crunchbase
- Tidelift raises $15M to find paying gigs for open-source developers maintaining key projects by Tom Krazit at GeekWire
- Tidelift lands $15M to deliver professional open-source support by Mike Wheatley at SiliconAngle
You can find all of the coverage on the Tidelift website.